Bloodborne Pathogens Documentation Kit
Audience: Compliance officer of any organization who has to comply with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Regulations.
Examples: Hospitals, Fire Departments, Police, Janitorial, Tattoo or Permanent Makeup, Body Piercers, Crime Scene Cleanup, etc
WHERE DO I START?
We recommend you identify the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen compliance officer from the start and then have them:
Roll out the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen awareness training to all employees including themselves
Implement the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Documentation Kit. There is a pre-recorded jumpstart video included with the kit to get the compliance officer started quickly.
Provide a site-specific training to employees where you go over the exposure control plan and also offer the vaccination forms for those employees who opt to take a vaccination.
Documentaton Kit Features
- Out of the box documents are meant to get your organization compliant quickly
- Prebuilt best practices of all the OSHA BBP documents required
- Documents are customizable as they are in Microsoft Word format
- Average implementation time is 1 to 2 days assuming 1 person half time
- We train a compliance officer at the same time by having them do a hands on implementation
- Step by step guide along with online video explaining how to use the kit and exactly what you need to do
- Call in support included if you have questions
- We version the documents so you don't have to start from scratch when the regulations change
- 1 year of free updates, no yearly subscription
$199.99Add to Cart
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Documentation Kit
This documentation kit contains:
- Pre-recorded jumpstart video that walk you through the entire process
- Compliance officer training (hands on)
- Phone and email support included
- Prebuilt OSHA BBP documents, contracts, and forms
Documents & Forms Included:
|Exposure Control Plan
|Healthcare Professional’s Written Opinion for Hep B Vaccination
|HBV Consent Declination Form
|Exposure Incident Investigation Report
|Exposure Evaluation Form
|Healthcare Professional’s Written Opinion for Post Exposure Evaluation
|BBP Sharps Injury Log
|BBP Cleaning and Decontamination Schedule
|BBP Training Log
|29 CFR 1910.1030 - OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Reference
Bloodborne Pathogens Training BrochureDownload Brochure
Frequently Asked Questions
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is responsible for regulating the Bloodborne Pathogen standards, but they have never come out with a training vendor certification process.
So us and all the other vendors have just followed their guidelines. Given that, however, BloodbornePathogenTraining.com has been in the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen compliance space for many years and does full compliance not just training so our courses are very comprehensive and among the best out there.
Other Trainings Available
OSHA Hazard Communications Training
Training and compliance for the U.S. OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200) which specifies that when hazardous chemicals are present in the workplace, employees have a right to know about the risks involved with storing and handling such substances.